Screen printing ink with OVDot® micro particles suitable for protection of paper documents, PVC and polycarbonate ID documents (E-passports, ID cards) against counterfeiting.
OVDot® Ink permits the unique combination of high-speed printing application and excellent anti-counterfeiting performance of OVDot®. It creates a new standard in protection of paper and plastic documents at the inspection and forensic level of authentication.
OVDot® are microscopic metallic particles containing a variable code and holographic image originated in high resolution. OVDot® Ink contains these micro particles in octagon shape in sizes between 100 – 120 μm and can carry one variable alphanumeric code.
• unique e-beam production technology
• high application efficiency
• simple authentication control (using hand-held microscope)
• suitability for lamination
• tunable transparency/opacity by the addition of glitter (various colours available)
• alphanumerical encoding
• unambiguous identification of the issuer or owner
OVDot® ink is supplied in two basic versions (water based and solvent based). The density depends on the size of the printed area and the required OVDot® density.